Joint Stock Companies advisory
One of the most important services rendered by Truth Company to its clients is incorporating joint-stock companies, the public and private. Our services in this respect includes:
* Preparation of contract and memorandum of association of the company.
* Preparation of the detailed economic feasibility study.
* Taking the incorporation actions beginning from obtaining the preliminary and final approvals from the official entities until issuing the certificate of registration in the commercial registry at the Ministry of Economy.
One of the most important services rendered by Truth Economic Consultancy Company to its clients is incorporating joint-stock companies, the public and private, pursuant to Federal Law No. 8/1984 concerning companies and its amendments. The services rendered by Truth in this respect are standout because of undertaking all the requirements of incorporating those companies in full. Such services include the following:
- Preparing the detailed economic feasibility study.
- Preparing the draft articles of association and memorandum of association of the company.
- Preparing a presentation for the chairman of the founders committee and the potential stockholders in the place fixed by the chairman.
- Submitting an application for incorporating a joint stock company to:
– Emirates Securities and Commodities Authority (ESCA) in case of public joint stock companies.
– The Ministry of Economy and the departments of economic development in the concerned emirates.
- Following the progress of the incorporation application and answering the competent entities’ inquiries until a decision of approving the company incorporation is issued by the departments of economic development in the concerned emirates. In Abu Dhabi Emirate, the approval of the Executive Council of the Emirate is required.
- Designing and preparing the subscription form and the private offering memorandum
- Designing the logo and stamp of the company and the official correspondences.
- Preparing lists of the final stockholders nominated by the Foundation Committee.
- Choosing the subscription banks.
- Choosing the counsel.
- Choosing the external auditor.
- Carrying out the subscription and allocation operations.
- Handing over the subscription documents to the stockholders.
- Depositing subscription amounts in subscription banks.
- Preparing the constituent general assembly.
- Following publication in the official gazette.
- Following the issuance of the ministerial resolution of incorporating the company.
- Registering the company in the commercial registry and notarizing it.