Truth renders the services of project managing , constructing, and executing the economic projects of different types whether be they production or service projects. Truth manages all the project phases starting from the project idea phase, the initial feasibility study phase, the detailed and final feasibility study which proves the work ability of the project, to the phase of taking a final decision of the project establishment and completion of the legal agreements and contracts.
- Project of Buses for Industry.
- Manazil Steel Framing project.
- Al-Watania Sugar Refining Project.
I. The Concept of the Interim (Executive) Manager of the Project :
Establishing and executing the economic projects of different types, be they production or service, passes agreed upon stages, which are:
- The project idea phase.
- The initial feasibility study phase.
- The detailed and final feasibility study phase which proves the workability of the project.
- The phase of taking a final decision of establishing the project and completing the legal agreements and contracts.
- Appointing the Interim (executive) Manager of the Project and approving him by the associate agency.
The previous stages are nothing but the preliminary and procedural phases, which the project experiences prior to construction operations. Usually, they take periods ranging between two and six months. They may take more time according to the time taken in making the detailed feasibility studies and whether or not they need approvals from the official (government) entities.
The phase we address now is the Interim manager phase. It begins with taking a decision of approval of the project establishment and ends with handing the project, according to the norms, to the department vested with this power by the project’s owner.
II. Who is the Interim (Executive) Manager:
The interim (executive) manager of the project may be:
- A qualified person who seeks the assistance of a work team he chooses and assigns roles among each one of it.
- A company or institution specialized in project management.
- An advisory entity experienced in bearing the responsibility for project management, which has a work team qualified for doing so.
- Developing a detailed conception of the project execution stages.
- Developing a schedule for execution.
- Hiring a work team qualified with experiences fit for the project nature.
- Having the experience and knowledge of project management and seeking the help of the experiences fit for the project nature.
- Professionalism in running business and coordination among the work team individuals after assigning roles among them.
- Allocation of responsibilities and competencies of the heads and staff of the work team.
IV. The Responsibilities of the Interim (Executive) Manager:
In case of the industrial projects (for example)
- Making a detailed economic feasibility study with extreme care.
- Developing an executive action plan.
Hiring the Project Consultants, who are:
- The engineering consultant for designing the factory buildings.
- The industrial (production) consultant for designing the manufacturing phases and determining the lines and way of production.
- Hiring the project contractors.
- Filing periodic (monthly) reports to the project owners, based on the reports filed by the work staff.
- Approving the payment certificates for the completed works to all parties, whether they are consultants or contractors.
- Choosing – and recommendation of hiring- the general Manager of the Project and the different department managers.
- Examining and choosing the technical workers.
- Developing a training program in collaboration with the equipment suppliers and supervising it.
- Following the procedures of testing and operating the factory machines and equipment.
- Approving the raw materials of different types.
- Operating the pilot plant for one-month production.
V. Powers of the interim (Executive) Manager:
According to the previous concepts, the interim manager is conferred –vested with- powers from the project owners; he is actually a safe representative therefor, or in other words the interim owner of the project. On the grounds of this concept, the interim manager holds a rank lower than the project’s owners and higher than all the said project executors, and the following map indicates that.
VI. Fees of the interim (Executive) Manager and his Associate Agency:
The interim (executive) manager shall submit his financial and technical offer to the project owners, which shall include the most important following points:
- The scope of work he will carry out, for which he will be responsible in detail.
- The action plan, the way of executing it, and its schedule.
- The work staff as for the number, qualifications, and specializations.
- The duration.
- The fees of the interim manager and the method of their payment.
Contact us for project managing, constructing, and executing the economic projects of different types